Monday, March 29, 2010

"You Are For Me"

This morning is a brand new day! I decided instead of going to the gym today that I was going to stay home and do housework. So I cranked up my favorite CD right now "Kari Jobe" and started my morning routines of laundry and dishes and picking up the thousands of toys and shoes strolled across every inch of my floor :)
I love this CD so much! I have written before of how her music just ushers in God's peace. It was just what I needed to start off my Monday.
Here are some words that really grabbed a hold of my heart this morning :)

"So faithful, so constant, so loving and so true. So powerful in all You do. You fill me. YOU SEE ME. You know my every move, and You love for me to sing to You.
I know that You are for me. I know that You are for me. I know that you will never forsake me in my weaknesses. I know that You have come now, even if to write upon my heart...to remind me of who You are.
So patient, so gracious, so merciful and true....so wonderful in all You do. You fill me. You see me. You know my every move and You love for me to sing to You."

No comments: