Friday, March 12, 2010

Ears are Pierced!


Alyssa had finally gotten it in her head that she wanted to get her ears pierced. We have been a couple of times, but she chickened out. So Aaron and me and Aubrey and Alyssa piled in the car and headed over to Wal Mart. She picked out the cutest little flower earrings and just went for it. We were so very proud of how brave she was. As you can see from the picture, I was nervous and holding my breath, and Alyssa was as cool as a cucumber! LOL! She didn't cry not one bit. We then ended the evening with dinner and playtime at Chick-Fil-A! The unfortuante part is that one of them got hung on Aubrey's blankie the next morning and fell out, so we have to have it re-pierced...I was more upset than Alyssa. I just know how much of a big deal it was the first time, and didn't want her to have to do it again. So for now, until the other one heals a bit, she has just one cute flower earring!

No comments: