Friday, August 14, 2009

Little bras and movie quotes

Okie Dokie...so we were just at the table eating lunch...me, Alyssa and Aubrey, and Alyssa says to me as she was taking a bite of her green bean..."mom, I got a new bra." Again with the boobies I am thinking. She raises up her shirt and what is it I see strapped across her chest?.....a maxi pad. She said, " do you like my new bra." Oh yes I said through my laughter. She told me "mom my boobies are little bitty and yours are big. I only need this little bra."
That girl is so funny all the time and doesn't mean to be.

Another thing that I wanted to blog about was her movie quotes she has been saying. We don't have TV..only DVD...so we watch the same 4 or 5 movies over and over at our house. We were in the car the other day and she started quoting Annie "I gotta go bathroom." and was saying it just like Carol Burnette in the movie. Then Aubrey in her own little language started mimicking along and saying it too. So now this is a joke between the 3 of us. When one of us says "I gotta go bathroom..." the other 2 chime in right after and repeats it.
Another random one she said today was from the little cartoon at the beginning of the Parent Trap...." John they're playing our song,' "Marsha, what fools we were.'" hehehe! So random!

Also...Aubrey is so sweet.. After EVERYTHING I give her, whether it be a drink or a bath she looks up at me and says thank you. Also when we are leaving anywhere she has to make sure she tells EVERYONE bye bye at least 2-3 times each and never leaves anyone out. She is such a little social butterfly!

No comments: