Sunday, August 16, 2009

Brookshires

Ok. So I have to brag because I have NEVER been told this before and it couldn't have come at a better time...when I am 30. Aaron and I were in Brookshires tonight and the very young high school looking girl at the cash register that was checking us out, was looking at us funny and she said....I don't want to offend you, but are you 2 married? You look too young to be married. WHAT!!!!!!! In no way was I offended! She asked us how old we were and Aaron told her and said we have 2 kids and she acted like she couldn't believe it. She wanted to know how long we had been married and I told her almost 7 years and she said she couldn't believe we were still in love the way we were and that she hoped to find love like that one day. It was very sweet and encouraging. Made my week. Aaron is very young looking and has a cute little baby face. Maybe I look younger standing close to him. I Love having a husband that makes me look good!

No comments: