Monday, September 21, 2009

Is Taylor Swift Saved????

Does Taylor Swift have Jesus in her heart? This is the burning question my 4 year-old wants to know. We were driving in the car when Alyssa asked me this very random question. I told her I wasn't sure if she did or not. She said well, does she sing about Jesus? I said I don't know of any of her songs being about Jesus. She then asked me again about her having Jesus in her heart and I told her I don't know, but I sure hope so. She got so upset that I thought she was going to start crying. She said," Yes, she does, momma. She does have Jesus in her heart." Ok ok. I told her maybe you are right.
I was telling Aaron about this thinking it was cute and funny, and he brought to my attention how Alyssa's understanding on the importance of this was. I never thought about it much, but her understanding about Jesus and the importance of having a relationship with him was greater than I thought. I always pray for God to give my girls wisdom and understanding beyond their years, and I believe now more than ever that He is listening and pouring that wisdom and understanding into my girls!

No comments: