Friday, September 11, 2009

Halloween Costumes

Wow. I am on top of things this year. I usually wait until the last minute, but this year I decided early what I wanted my girls to be for Halloween. I don't know how long I will be able to pick Alyssa's costumes, since she is growing up and is developing her own opinions, so I took advantage and decided to make them 50's girls. I found a really cute website anniespoodleskirts.com, and ordered them from there. Alyssa's is hot pink with a black poodle and Aubrey's is black with a pink poodle. They both came with white shirts with poodles on them and matching scarves. They are the cutest little poodle skirt costumes I have seen that are affordable. I got them in and tried them on the girls and they were adorable in them! They were so excited. Aubrey was giggling uncontrollably while I was putting hers on, and when they were both dressed, they ran around the house dancing and laughing and chasing each other. I am pretty sure they like them! Anyway, I can't wait until Halloween so they can wear them. Now just to be able to keep them off of them so they will stay clean until then!

No comments: