Wednesday, January 6, 2010

it fits again.

As some of you may know, I have recently lost a few pounds....33 now, 50 total since I gave birth to my little Aubrey.
Anyway, I was searching for something in the back of my closet when I came across my wedding dress. I started wondering hmmmmm, dare I try it on? A little corny...Yes, but I wanted to see if I could get that thing back on. So I tried it on aaaaaannnnndddd.........sure enough it fit. A little snug where I grew my babies, but it fit me :) I walked out to show my girls and Alyssa looked up at me like I was a princess...so very very sweet. She gave me a big hug and said,"Momma, leave it on for a while." So we played wedding and I took a few laps around the house while Alyssa and Aubrey carried my train grinning from ear to ear, and Aubrey tripping a few hundred times over it. Alyssa then ran and put on her princess dress too.
So fun to be able to put my princess dress back on and play with my girls. Not to worry, it won't become a habit. I promise I won't be folding laundry and cleaning house in my wedding dress ;) Now I know :)

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

Isn't that a great feeling to see that it still fits?! I bet your girls had a great time seeing you in it! Emma Grace was enamored when I tried my dress on!