Saturday, May 23, 2009

Avery

This morning we had our farmers markets and we had our best Saturday yet!
My brother brought his oldest daughter, Avery, who is 9 now to work with us. It was so much fun having her there, and she did such a great job keeping all the baskets filled. Made me think about me and my brother going to work with my dad when we were younger in his grocery stores. I took pictures of the cutie pie to document her first day of work ever!!! I felt so proud thinking about how when she grows up she will remember coming to Aunt Stacy and Uncle Aaron's fruit stands and helping out! We won't ever be short of workers with all the kids we have! It is so neat having a business where all of our family is involved somehow. We're a great team and it is working out pretty well for us! If you live in the Mckinney area go visit my dad's fruitstand in Mckinney on Chestnut Square every Saturday from 8-12. Look for the Gilbert/Pruett sign! Just a little shout out for my dad!!! :) :)

No comments: