Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sleepy Baby!


So today I went to the gym and decided that I needed a shower before laying Aubrey down for her nap. As you can see from the above pictures, she couldn't wait :) Poor baby was so tired she fell asleep propped up against the doorway in my bathroom waiting for me to get out of the shower. She is so cute!!!!! I can't believe sometimes the places kids can sleep!
I also wanted to share another sweet story...... This week my right eye has been acting funny and feeling weird, and the girls have been praying for me. Tonight as Aaron and I were putting them to bed, Aaron was praying and Aubrey and Alyssa both reached up and put a hand each over both of my eyes and started praying for healing. Alyssa prays for me often and she always starts each prayer with"Father God, bless this food for the nourishment of our bodies," no matter if we are eating or not. So very precious! I love my tiny prayer warriors!

No comments: