Friday, December 11, 2009

Poop Wars

This morning my house is filled with the aroma of poop. I had Kyle in one bathroom saying, "Aunt Stacy, I'm pooping," and Alyssa in another, "Mom, I'm done, come wipe me." Then 2 from little Aubrey. Then I had to break up a yelling match between Kyle and Alyssa that went something like this:
Alyssa : "Kyle my poop was really big."
Kyle :" No my poop was bigger Alyssa. It went to the sky."
Alyssa: "NO...MINE WAS BIGGER THAN YOURS."
Kyle : NO IT WASN'T. YOURS WASN'T EVEN BIG."
and so on.....It ended with me saying 'ok, ok...both your poops were really big and smelly,now stop arguing over it,' as I was wiping Aubrey's little behind.

Oh the joys of motherhood...I am pooped out, and think that this calls for some Scentsy candles and some me time. :)

No comments: