Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A little shocked!

Last night I was in the kitchen making hamburgers, and I heard this very loud popping noise that sounded like a cap gun being shot. Then I hear crying and screaming. So I run in the hallway and Alyssa is standing in front of the elecrtical outlet that is now black, and she is holding my keys in her hand. She stuck those keys in that electrical hole! I couldn't believe it!
She was fine, but I started crying because.... I don't know why.....maybe I was just PMSing, maybe because it just shook me a little bit.
She started saying "mom, I'm ok. I don't have to go to the doctor." I told her that I don't think we have to go to the doctor.
She looked up at me and said, "Mom, did I just get shot."
I told her 'no sweetie you just got shocked.'
Aaron was sitting there and he said, "Well, now at least I hope she learned her lesson." (So sensative . LOL)
Actually now I learned my lesson. I have to put those plastic cover things over the holes. I have in the past, but somehow that drew more attention to the holes and the girls would end up flicking them out. I will be more persistent now.

No comments: