Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Decorations

We decorated our house this weekend with Christmas stuff. Alyssa was so happy! We drove by a window the other night that had snowmen in them, and she said, look mama Christmas Pumpkins! It was so cute.
Anyway, we put the Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas CD in and decorated the tree. I wrapped gifts and put the other decorations up the following day. Our house is already colorful, so it looks very festive and even more colorful now! Alyssa told me, mama, your house looks so "bootiful."
It's cute. She gets so excited. Christmas will be fun this year with her.
Everyone's presents are going to be so beat up because I can't keep Aubrey out of them. I already had to rewrap two. She will crawl over to them and, as she is banging on them, she will look over at me and say "no, no." The little Turkey! I think she knows better, she just thinks it's funny! Love this time of year! Lots of good memories to think back on, and more to make!

No comments: