Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update

I haven't written in a while about where we are in our adoption, because we have been in this waiting mode for the past month. A LOT of VERY exciting things have happened and I can't wait to spill the testimony, but we are still waiting on some things before I feel comfortable telling the whole world just yet! Let me just say that God LOVES to stun us and knock our socks off! He is so good at it too :)
But in the meantime, we will just continue to wait. We had a minor setback with some extra paperwork that needed to be gathered, but in the end it will all be for the best. I have been ok with the waiting for the most part...but in the last 2 weeks, I have just wanted to go get my son. In church the other morning I was dreaming about him, and I could literally almost feel him on me, laying on my chest, me cradling him. Maybe God is just preparing my heart even more for his arrival, and maybe it will be sooner than we all expect :) But as we wait, please continue to pray for our little guy and us, and for provision for the remainder of the cost of everything. Just FYI...we still have plenty of men's and women's t-shirts available that you can purchase on our blog here. Check out the top right-hand corner.

1 comment:

Meliski said...

YAY! I can't wait to hear your news! :) I also have been looking at the WC site lots, can't wait to see which one you picked to join your family. What a blessing he will be to you. :)