Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A man that Leads (warning :a mushy post)


I think every woman longs for her man to be the leader. To support her, even through her faults, to stand up for her. There are for sure times when I, myself have needed to let my man lead me...to step back and let him be the decision maker. I am always so glad and blessed when I do. I am so thankful for Aaron. He is my quiet leader... so gentle and humble. I can't say enough that I am more than blessed to have this man as my husband. He is more than I could've ever imagined or asked for in a husband and father. He makes me feel so beautiful and cherished. He brings out the best in me. I love the way he leads us....going above and beyond as a father to our girls. He is our spiritual head, our covering...and he doesn't take that job lightly. He is smart and wise and always quick to listen and slow to anger. He is a rare and precious find, and I recognize that! He's not perfect, but he is perfect for me and my children! Lord, help me to be a better wife for my sweet husband, honoring him, so that he can always be his best for you, and don't ever let me take him for granted.

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

Great mushy post! And a cute picture, too!