Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Homestudy tonight!

Well, folks,
It is FINALLY here! We have our homestudy tonight at 7:00 pm. I am surprisingly calm. I have had numerous people tell me that it's not as big and scary as we make it out to be in our heads, so I'm good. I told Alyssa this morning we were having a woman come over tonight for a homestudy. She said," Mom, what's a homestudy?" I told her it's a step we have to take to be able to get our baby brother. I told her they just want to make sure we are a good, nice family before they allow a baby to come into our home. She looked up all puzzled and said,"but we ARE a nice family, mom." So there you have it! Nothing to worry about at all. This is just a step on the road that will lead us to our little guy! Please pray for us to remain at peace and to just be ourselves and let God do His thing! He's called us to do this, so He's got this!

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

Alyssa's right! You are a nice family! Excited about this next step for you guys!