Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy 30th My Love!

Aaron's dinner me and the girls made for him....chicken enchilladas and german chocolate cake....his request
So excited to sing Happy Birthday to daddy


The surprise party

friends
Aaron's mom and dad and sisters

Handsome birthday boy and me :)

Enjoying his shrimp

Happy Birthday honey!

So last Saturday, me and Aaron's mom and dad pulled off a big surpise birthday party for Aaron's 30th birthday. We had it at the Fish Company Restaurant that is located in the Bass Pro Shops. We had reserved the patio so we had full view of the lake at sunset. 38 of our wonderful friends and family showed up to celebrate my wonderful man's day! We had a great time fellowshipping, enjoying our yummy fish and shrimp and the beautiful and delicious birthday cake Patty made for him :) He ended up getting a lot of gift cards to Bass Pro as well, so Aaron was a happy man! Thank you to all the people that showed up and made this night so memorable and special! I wanted to make a big deal out of the night, because I think he's a pretty big deal! Love my sweet husband!

No comments: