Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aubrey's Shoe Obsession

So Aubrey has learned a new word and I think it is her very favorite word...shoe. I have never in my life heard of a 1 year old loving shoes like this girl. The other night Aaron got up in the attic and pulled out a bunch of shoes of Alyssa's when she was Aubrey's size. Aubrey was beside herself with excitement. Aaron said she wanted to try them all on and was smiling from ear to ear. This morning I still had all those shoes sitting up on the countertop. First thing, Aubrey starts pointing to the table. I thought she wanted her cup so I handed her the cup. She got mad and threw it down. So then I grabbed a shoe and she started laughing and held it up for me to put it on her. She was giggling the whole time saying "shoe, shoe." After breakfast she followed me around the house bringing me different shoes wanting me to change them out, probably every 30 seconds. She is hilarious! She wants to have her shoes on all day long and a purse over her shoulder too! At least I always know where she is because I can hear CLOP CLOP CLOP on the floor.

No comments: