Monday, June 7, 2010

Scentsy!!!!!


Do you love Scentsy as much as I do????
I really and truly have become addicted to Scentsy products. They smell my whole entire house up...my favorites are "blueberry cheesecake" and "cutie pie cupcake."
Well today I was low on some scents so I stopped by to see my scentsy sales consultant, Raquel. Raquel is just as nice as they come! She asked me how our adoption was going and told me that she would like to donate commision towards our adoption on whatever we can sell. If you like Scentsy as much as I do, please check out and order some products from Raquel's page. If you haven't tried Scentsy....you are surely missing out! Go buy a Scentsy warmer and some scents....you will not be disappointed!!!!! They are flameless and smell so yummy!

Just go to www.raquelm.scentsy.us
Go to right side bar where it says "open parties" and order through Stacy and Aaron Reeves Ethiopian Adoption!

Also don't forget about my previous post on the raffle created by Hollie!!!!! Check out the below post for those details!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jon, Lindsay, and the pups!!! said...

Thank you SO much for buying a shirt!! I'll get it in the mail today or tomorrow! :)
Lindsay

Jon, Lindsay, and the pups!!! said...

I just mailed your shirt!! You should get it in a couple days! :)

Jon, Lindsay, and the pups!!! said...

So glad you like your shirt!! It's so awesome to have people wearing it!! I don't know if you saw, but I'm having a give away on my blog this week! :)
Lindsay