Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Such a girl!

Well, the other day me and Alyssa went to Wal Mart and Alyssa picked out some shoes for Aubrey. They were just the little $5.00 Crocks knockoff ...Mary Jane style. My girl has cute taste!!!!!
Anyway, when we got home, I told Aubrey that we had a surprise for her. It was so funny because she completely knew what I was talking about. She walked over to me smiling and waiting. I pulled out the shoes and showed them to her and she let out a little giggle. I tried them on her and they fit and then she turned around and said as clear as day,"Thank you," and gave me a big hug! It was so funny. I swear that girls acts older than she is! Aaron, Alyssa and I were cracking up and couldn't believe she did that! Later Aaron tried to take the shoes off of her and she threw a little fit! Don't you dare take off my new shoes daddy!!!!!!!!
I guess she mimicks her big sister and learns from her. She already gets out Alyssa's purses and puts them on her shoulder and walks around the house like she's a big girl! It looks like I am going to have 2 really prissy girly girls!!!! Fine with me! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are so much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: