Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lucy

My dog Lucy is a good dog. She is sweet as could be and cute. She is excellent with the kids and really never causes much trouble, but she has a really really weak stomach. She throw's up all the time. We have taken her to the vet about it and he just said she has a nervous stomach... nothing more than that.
So this morning I woke up to Aaron's phone ringing. The post office was calling him into work. I picked up Aubrey and ran to the kitchen to get his phone, and I stepped in something mushy. Yuck!!!!! It was dog throw up on my carpet. The poor dog must have been trying to get outside because I ran to the kitchen and stepped in some more. I took a look around and she had had a puke fest in our house...a trail leading to the back door. Needless to say, not a good start to my day. I don't know what sprung this on. Who knows why she gets these nervous stomach episodes. The day we brought Alyssa home from the hospital, she threw up 9 times, yes, not a typo... 9 times that day. We love her still despite her faulty stomach, but I am not feeling the love while I am scrubbing the mushy gunk off my feet and floor.

No comments: