Friday, October 16, 2009

Good times

We have been having some good times here in the Reeves household here lately. Again, it's the freedom thing. This past weekend me and my 2 girls had the honor of being in Kendra's wedding. I am so very proud of this girl. She has chased her dreams, reached successful goals, traveled, fearlessly lived life to the fullest, and now has married the one God has made just for her. I admire her so very much and couldn't be more proud to see how happy she is now. I really don't know if I have ever seen her this happy. It's all so good!
And to see Matt look at her the way he does, you just know that is a man in complete love....so sweet!
Her wedding was amazingly beautiful, just perfect and not a thing went wrong! The weather was a little cool out, but other than that, it was wonderful! And the party was a blast! Justin Clemons took her pictures and did an AMAZING job! I can't wait to see them.
The next day we were all so pooped out that we didn't get out of our PJs. We slept off and on all day and it was GREAT! We hadn't done that since I don't know when. Then Monday was fair day. We met the Gilbert's and the Pai's up there and watched the kids have a blast. Me, Aaron and the girls stayed from about 10:00-5:00. Oprah was there filming her show, but we didn't see her and surprisingly it wasn't that crowded. I'm not a huge Oprah fan. I think I would've rather run into Gail, than Oprah.
It was just such a wonderful fun-filled and restful weekend. Then Aaron took me on a date to the movies! We are really enjoying being together. I LOVE my life and am so grateful for ALL my wonderful family members.....muaahhh XXXOO!

No comments: