Friday, October 24, 2008

NKOTB

Oh my goodness,
Kendra and Lindsey and me and my friend Inez and Lindsey's sister in law Tricia went to a New Kids on the Block concert. This was the first time they had reunited in 15 years. My last concert I had been to was in the 6th grade. This was my 4th. Let me tell you what. Those guys haven't lost a beat. They are better looking, better sounding and better dancing than ever. It was probably the best concert I had ever been to. Kendra said it was far better than the Cold Play concert that was her favorite before this one.
We had such a great time. Thinking that we had probably outgrown all those old exciting feelings over those guys, we couldn't help ourselves when they came out on stage. It was crazy. Women all around my age were brought back to those junior high and high school moments of just acting crazy again. It was so great! I felt like a little girl again and it was obvious that the women all around me did too.
Kendra was the greatest. She was moved to tears, which still to this day cracks me up so much!
I loved it. It was great fun!!! So glad we went.

1 comment:

The Hayes' said...

I had so much fun! Thanks for including me in it. What a crazy night!!!