Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Aubrey!




Today is my sweet Aubrey's 4th birthday!
Aubrey is my precious lovey, lovey, child. She hands out as many hugs and kisses as we want, and loves to tell me and Aaron how great we are all the time. "Mom, you are the best mom ever." or "Dad, you are the best dad in the world." She is a great big sister to her new brother and thinks her big sister, Alyssa hung the moon. She loves to do artistic things such as sculpting play-doh, painting and coloring, and making crafts and helping momma bake. Her favorite toys right now are Barbies and babies. She is my little momma, and my little romantic. She loves to see daddy give momma kisses and asks us to kiss all the time :) A funny thing she has been telling me lately is that she wants to get married. When I ask her to who, she tells me she is going to marry Eli. Eli is a boy that she goes to school and church with. Don't worry, we got our eye on Eli ;) lol!
Aubrey is precious, precious and melts my heart with her big, round blue eyes, her sweet little grin, and her tiny freckles across her nose. She is pretty great and I am so blessed to be her momma. She blesses our family everyday! LOVE THIS GIRL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREY!!!!!



No comments: