Saturday, October 29, 2011

His Room and some art :)

My husband loves to fish and camp, and plans on taking JoMo on many trips to Colorado, so we decided to make our little guys room a fishing/camping theme.
Well....it started out that way but ended up an Ethiopian/camping/fishing theme :)
We bought this map of Ethiopia while we were there, and had it framed and hung in his room.


BEAUTIFUL blanket my mother-in-law's best friend, Lynn, crocheted for him! LOVE this...so very special.




Sweetest picture ever of Josiah with his favorite Nanny.





My friend, Christine, found this cute little guy at a garage sale. So cute!




I was putting something away the other day and I found this in his bed :) I think
Alyssa and Aubrey are ready for their brother to be home :) FYI...my friend Scarlette, found this cute doll at IKEA :)



My friend, Kelly, did an awesome job painting this verse over his bed.


Some of the art we bought while in Ethiopia...

Ethiopian cross


Love this one too...this was Aaron's pick. The artist combined real pictures with his painting. The market setting drew his eye to it.


Got this painting at Makush, and fell in love with it!

3 comments:

John and Tara Dunn said...

Love it, Stacy!!! Looks so good. Can't wait to see pics of Josiah in that room:). We worked nearly non-stop this weekend on Jace's room. Getting close!

Jen Price said...

His room is all ready for him! So cute that one of the girls put that doll in there. :)

emily said...

Looks amazing. Love the art. We have Makush art all over our house now. Makes me happy. Eyasu loves it too.